World of Sound
Has it ever occurred to you that you can make your own background music without any prior musical knowledge or technical background?
And the only thing you need to do to save your inspiration is to create an account and start making your own sound backgrounds or just changing at you will the ambiances created by others. And in this blog we will teach you how to do so.
- Would You Like Drake With That? Drake’s Spotify Promotion Upsets UsersWhen you’re bombarded with Drake’s face all over your playlists, will it encourage you to listen to his new album?
- Dogs Are Good For Your HealthBeing around a dog is actually beneficial to your overall and mental health. Find out more in this quick overview and check out some very doggy ambient noise mixes.
- Splatter Platters – The Teenage Tragedy SongTeenage tragedy song was quite popular when your parents were you. Their generations called it Splatter Platters.
- Sasquatch! Music Festival Is No MoreIt’s sad to see one of the best summer music festivals is at its end of journey. The Sasquatch! music festival is one festival that will be remembered by thousands if not millions.
- Hot Summer Drinks – Do's & Don'tsWhen it's hot outside, your body loses a lot of fluids. If you exercise, even more so. Thus, it's important to stay hydrated to avoid common summer issues like heat stroke, collapses, rashes and exhaustion. Check out these concise rule of thumbs list of summer drinks Do's and Don'ts!