World of Sound
Has it ever occurred to you that you can make your own background music without any prior musical knowledge or technical background?
And the only thing you need to do to save your inspiration is to create an account and start making your own sound backgrounds or just changing at you will the ambiances created by others. And in this blog we will teach you how to do so.
- Make The Best Of ProcrastinationProcrastinate! It is actually good for you! We can give you 5 ways how procrastinating can help you and how you can utilize it for your own good. Also, check out the ambient atmospheres at the end of the article to make the very best out of your procrastination!
- The Effects Of A Heartbeat ❤️Listening to the sounds of a heartbeat can help you feel less lonely – or rise suspense. Use the sounds of a beating heart for your writing, meditation, or when you have issues falling asleep.
- Ambient Noise For & About Magic & WitchcraftWe live in a world of magic and wonder - if we only believe in it. Join us and explore the more magical and witchy ways of this life with these wondrous and inspiring ambient noise tracks.
- Playing Ambient Music for Commuting – Make Stressful Hours More BearableWhat can you do to make commuting a lot less stressful? We have gathered some musical tips for you. Check them out for your commute to work, into the city and more!
- eBook Formats – Create eBooks for Camp NaNoWriMoOnce you are done writing – for Camp NaNoWriMo or during your spare time – you should share what you accomplished with others. Or at least an extract of it. To do so, check out what kinds of eBook files are available for you to turn your novel, essay or story into!