World of Sound
Has it ever occurred to you that you can make your own background music without any prior musical knowledge or technical background?
And the only thing you need to do to save your inspiration is to create an account and start making your own sound backgrounds or just changing at you will the ambiances created by others. And in this blog we will teach you how to do so.
- How to Look After Your Mental Health during a LockdownDepression and anxiety can spike during a lockdown. Here are some of the things you can do at home to prevent those two ruling over you.
- Work From Home Productivity TipsThe Covid-19 pandemic brings drastic changes to millions and even billions of lives. One such change is the move to work from home to reduce contact with other people. How do you cope with such changes and how can you stay productive while working from home?
- Why Do Billie Eilish Songs Sound Depressing?If you don’t get why Billie Eilish songs sound weird and gloomy, you’re not the only one. Many people, especially the ones who are clearly not her audience, think so too.
- The Role of Virtual Reality in MusicVirtual Reality used to be science fiction, but now it’s everywhere. Even in the music world virtual reality has many things to offer.
- Why Some People Are So Jumpy?Have you ever wondered why some people are so easily startled while others are not? Well, it turns out that there are two reasons why.