World of Sound
Has it ever occurred to you that you can make your own background music without any prior musical knowledge or technical background?
And the only thing you need to do to save your inspiration is to create an account and start making your own sound backgrounds or just changing at you will the ambiances created by others. And in this blog we will teach you how to do so.
- Cymatics – the visualization of soundCymatics is the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena. It offers us a truly unique way to look at sound.
- Sound healing therapy – everything is sound, everything is vibratingThe sound therapy is a gentle, refined and subtle, but also a very powerful method that instantly and safely brings us into harmony with ourselves. Find out which are the most common instruments and types of sound therapy used today.
- Top 10 Sounds for the Elements – EarthConnect with the element EARTH. Information about this classical element as well as a selection of ambient noise tracks to meditate to, relax with, and more.
- Top 10 Sounds for the Elements – AirOne of the four classical elements is AIR. Connect with or invoke the element with a selection of ambient noise mixes, and find out more about this element.
- Top 10 Sounds for the Elements – FireFIRE is one of the four classical elements. In this article, we provide some interesting information about the element as well as a collection of very fiery background sounds.