World of Sound
Has it ever ocurred to you that you can make your own background music withouth any prior musical knowledge or technical background?
And the only thing you need to do to save your inspiration is to create an account and start making your own sound backgrounds or just changing at you will the ambiences created by others. And in this blog we will teach you how to do so.
- Exercises Against Writing Pain [NaNoWriMo Special]When writing for NANoWriMo, a homework assignment or for your desk job, you have surely experienced pain in your shoulders, neck and back as well as in your wrists and fingers before. Let us help you with a few exercises against writing pain that will make sure your body is more relaxed and less sore while writing.
- What Does "Music Soothe The Savage Beast Mean?You don't want to miss this article explaining what does 'music soothe the savage beast' quote mean. Find out how the quote has been incorrectly used and changed over the years. Also, some other interesting facts about the popular quote.
- 10 Tips For Starting A BandYou must read this great article with 10 tips for starting a band. Step by step guide showing you how to go about putting a band together and making sure you become successful at it.
- The Benefits Of HandwritingWriting in general is good for you, but handwriting in particular has many benefits over typing on either your laptop, phone, computer or even a typewriter! Check out why writing by hand is good for your brain, creativity and other aspects of life!
- Ambient Noise Mixes For Writing FanfictionFor many aspiring writers and authors, fanfiction has been the first steps into writing more independently than in school. Thus, we take the time to find out what fanfiction is and what you need to know about it. Furthermore, check out different ambient mixes based on the different fandoms that will help you write your fanfiction when played in the background. Get inspired!